To change the people who can enter time to a specific project, start by opening the project in the Settings area of SpringAhead.
- If all users can submit time to the project:
- Go to a project and click on the People tab. Select to Track time for All time users.
- If only specific users can submit time to the project:
- Go to a project and click on the People tab. Select to Track time for Only selected time users and assign users to the project by clicking Add Person in the section beneath it.
- If the person is set up to enter time to the project, make sure the assigned user or the project doesn't have a start date that is previous to when they need to enter time. Meaning, if the person must enter time beginning the 10th make sure that the start date is set to the 10th. Also, confirm the the end date is set later than the current date being entered.
Please Note: You can leave the end date blank to set it to current.
If a specific project isn't showing up on the project drop-down list on an expense report, verify the following:
- The date range of the project must be within the date range of the expense report (Example: If the start date of the project is 4/1 and you are entering an expense report for 2/1 - 2/28, the project will not be available). Either you cannot use the project for this date range, or you can make the start date of the project earlier.
- The project has Allow Expense marked as Yes.
- The user is allowed to submit expenses to the project by either adding them to the People section of the project, or selecting All expense users in the Track expenses for field.