The information in the Company section gives approvers and managers a timecard information summary.
- For a user who works for a customer, they can view timecards and invoices.
- For a user who works for a vendor (agency), they can view timecards and bills.
- For project reps, they can view timecards for employees on their projects.
- For managers, they can view timecards for employees on projects they approve.
This area is very useful for you to allow Project Reps, managers, or external companies (customers or vendors) to get a summary of approved and unapproved time for projects.
- In order for external users to see timecards, they must be given the View Time and Expense for Employer privilege in the person's Permissions tab.
- In order for project reps to see timecards, they must have checked the This person is a Rep... privilege in the Permissions tab and be assigned to one or more projects as a rep.
- In order for a manager to see timecards, they must be given the Approve Time and Expenses privilege and be assigned to one or more projects as an approver.
Enter the date to view weekly timecards. This will show you a list of all the timecards submitted for the week, including the project, user, hours, and both approval and process statuses. Users can click on a detail to see the corresponding timecard summary.