Bill.com Integration Guide Follow
Follow these instructions on how to integrate your Bill.com account with SpringAhead.
- Click on Options, then Settings
- Click on Advanced
- In the Payments section, use the drop-down menu to select Bill.com as the Payment Software
- Fill in the appropriate login details
- Note: SpringConnect must have a connection to an ERP (QB, QBOE, etc)
- Note: Advanced settings for "Convert Check to Bills" should be enabled.
- Export a bill (Expenses and Vendor payments) from Payables using “Quickbooks” as export software, and leave timecards unchecked
- SpringConnect will appear with the import option via Bill.com
- Note: Classes do not move to Bill.com
- Go to Payables, and select Bills
If you’d like Bill.com to bring journal entries into your accounting system, contact your Bill.com rep for additional support.