SpringAhead admins can utilize the self-service billing portal to view and manage their account’s billing details. This guide will cover:
- Updating your time & expense licenses
- Updating your credit card
- Viewing your billing history
- To update your licenses, you must be logged in as the admin, and click License Update in the left column on the Settings page.
- From here, you’ll see the current amount of active licenses that you’re being billed for at the beginning of each month. To update your licenses, enter the number of time/expense licenses you require and click Update License in the lower-left corner. Any new licenses will be prorated for the rest of the month, and then billed at the standard rate thereafter.
- If your credit card has expired and needs to be updated, click Update Credit Card in the left column on the Settings page.
- Enter your new billing information and click Update Credit Card. Once completed, our billing platform will automatically process any outstanding balance and use the new card for your next invoice.
- From the Invoice History tab, you’ll be able to find a list of charges placed on your credit card. You may also click the invoice number or the date of each line item to view the invoice of that transaction.
- Time and expense features are billed separately. If you’re subscribed to both features, you will receive two invoices per month – one for your time licenses, and one for your expense licenses.