SpringAhead can export invoice information directly into QuickBooks. Using this guide, you will:
- Review and export invoices from SpringAhead to QuickBooks
Exporting Invoices from SpringAhead
- Click on Invoices.
- To review rates and invoice line descriptions that will be sent directly to the accounting system, set the Detail Level to Detailed.
- Review information to be exported.
- Uncheck any items that are not ready for export, as applicable.
- Review the date range(s) to ensure that you have only selected the desired transactions.
- Make sure QuickBooks is selected as the software and Include Invoices is checked.
- Click Export.
- Click OK.
- SpringConnect will open and display a summary of data that will be exported.
- Click Import.
- SpringConnect will validate the data to be exported.
- If no warnings are generated, click OK.
- Click OK after all data has been imported.
- Check the data in QuickBooks.
- In the Home screen, click on Create Invoices.
- Click Previous to see invoice(s) that SpringAhead last populated.