An employee can edit expenses until it is approved, at which time it is locked and is uneditable. An administrator can always edit locked expenses by following these steps:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click on Review.
- Click on the Edit an Expense in the upper right part of the screen. This takes you to the expense list screen.
- Select the user that owns the expense report you which to change. If the expense report has been processed, check Show Processed and enter a date range that will encompass the date range of the expense report. Click Refresh to load the list of expense reports.
- If you want to delete the entire expense report, click the red X in the right most column next to it and you are done.
- Click on the expense report name to edit it.
- If this expense report has been exported in Invoices or Payables, you will be warned appropriately here.
- You can now change or delete any expense detail from this screen.
Please Note: There are many ways to get to the expense report edit screen. Some include:
- From Approvals, Review or Review Expense Report screens, click Edit an Expense.
- Most screens (approve, process) have links next to each list of expense reports.
- If you run a report, be sure to check the box to Include Details. The generated report will have a blue link to each expense report listed.