A timesheet can be sent back to the Review Approval or Time Entry screens. To do any of these, follow the instructions below.
Disapprove/Edit/Delete Weekly Timesheet:
Locate the timesheet you want to unprocess or modify in Invoices/Payables, Review, or Approvals.
(If the timesheet has already been exported, you can find it by using reports).
On the row you want to modify, click on the magnifying glass on the right-hand side.
- Click Edit Timecard at the top right of the screen.
- Ensure you're in Week view and click the Modify icon at the far right of the screen.
- On this screen, you can unsubmit, unapprove, unprocess - delete or change hours. When finished, click Save.
Disapprove/Edit/Delete Daily Timesheet:
- Click on Approval or Review in the navigation bar.
- In the upper right-hand area, click Edit a Timecard.
- Select the person's name.
- Use the calendar to find the appropriate timesheet.
- Click on the cog button at the end of the row, click Modify State.
- Please Note: If you click DELETE, you'll receive an error stating that this time has been processed and can't be deleted.
- From this new screen, you can unsubmit, unprocess or delete and change hours. When finished, click Save.