Here are the common reasons why data you are trying to sync may not appear.
The item is marked as inactive in QuickBooks. Although inactive items are synced into SpringAhead, the default lists only show active items. To change this:
- Click View Archived... to reveal the inactive items.
Employees with release dates that precede the sync date will not be synced. To check the release date, follow these steps:
- Open the employee in QuickBooks.
- Select Employment Info from the Change Tabs drop-down menu.
- Check the release date.
Jobs with end dates that precede the sync date will not be synced. To check the job end date, follow these steps:
- Open the job in QuickBooks.
- Select the Job Info tab.
- Check the End Date.
SpringConnect is set to only sync changes. To check, follow these steps:
- Open SpringConnect.
- Click Options.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Uncheck Sync Changed Data Only.
- Resync your data.