Entering time in SpringAhead is straightforward and efficient. This article will show you how to enter a timecard, run reports, and change your password.
- Log in to SpringAhead using the login instructions and password provided by your administrator.
- Click on the Time tab.
- Click on the desired day on the calendar to enter time. This will take you to the timecard entry and edit screen.
- To view time by List, Day, or Month, click on the corresponding button above the calendar.
- At the time entry screen, click the Add button.
- Fill in the necessary details. (e.g. Project, Task, Time Type, Hours, and/or Memo).
- Time may be entered in minute or decimal format. For example, 0.5 = 0:30
- Click Save to save your information, or check off Submitted before you Save to submit the time for approval right away.
- Entries will appear in chronological order. A color coded status will appear above in the Summary section.
- To quickly select all the entries, check the master checkbox at the top – you may also manually select or deselect boxes as needed. When ready, select the operation you want to perform from the box below. Selecting Submit All or Submit Selected will forward your time to your approver.
- You may change or unsubmit data until the manager has approved it. Once a manager has approved the time, only the administrator can make changes.
- After saving or submitting, the status of each timecard will be shown in the rightmost Status column of the calendar (unapproved, rejected, or approved).
- Click Reports in the Navigation Bar.
- Select the type of report, specify the date range and details, and click Run.
Changing Your Password
- Click Settings in the Navigation Bar.
- Under My Info, click Change Password.